The East Coast Contact Improvisation Jam
The East Coast Jam is a multi-day Contact Improvisation gathering at Claymont Court Estates in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Charles Town, West Virginia. This jam has been happening twice yearly, in the Spring and Fall, since 1987. Sometimes an ECJ is held to celebrate New Years, as well.
- Site Membership Open
- Jammers can join the site to coordinate rides, share contact info, share comments, etc.
- Fall 2010 Jam Registration Open
- People started registering within minutes of the announcement.
- Switchover from Ning service to personally run site
- The new version of the site is in full service!
- Jam Coordination Section
- There's now a Jam Coordination area, with a blog for ongoing developments and a ride-sharing page visible only to logged-in jammers.