The East Coast Contact Improvisation Jam
The East Coast Jam is a multi-day Contact Improvisation gathering at Claymont Court Estates in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Charles Town, West Virginia. This jam has been happening twice yearly, in the Spring and Fall, since 1987. Sometimes an ECJ is held to celebrate New Years, as well.
- Ride sharing offers and requests
- jammers - please post your ride offers and requests on the ride sharing page mentioned below, not this public page!
- Spring 2011 jam registration is ready!
- Fall 2010 was beautiful
- attendance ranged between 25 and 35 people, lots of dancing, beautiful weather - lots. of. fun.
- Site Membership Open
- Jammers can join the site to coordinate rides, share contact info, share comments, etc.